How the Chevrolet Blazer Beats the Competition
They say that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but we ask you: What if that book has a really cool cover? If the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer were a book, it’d have some epic artwork on the front with shiny foil lettering that screams THIS IS AN AWESOME SUV in big, bold letters. Open it up and take it for a ride, and you’ll quickly find that the Chevy Blazer is as awesome as advertised.
While the new Chevy Blazer stands on its own, it shines even brighter when you stack it up against its competitors. Whether it’s a Ford, Honda, Nissan, or Jeep, the Blazer torches other midsize two-row SUVs. Kind of like a fire-breathing dragon in one of those super-long fantasy books.
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Ford Edge
The rivalry between Chevrolet and Ford is one for the ages, and the latest chapter sees the bowtie brand pull out yet another win. In this story, the Chevy Blazer bests the Ford Edge by virtue of being the more dashing hero — especially with the super-cool Redline Edition.
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Honda Passport
With a name like Passport, Honda wants you to see its midsize SUV as a world traveler. But the Chevrolet Blazer gives you more power to push your adventure into the second act thanks to three engine options and a much meatier V6.
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Jeep Grand Cherokee
You don’t need to write a book on economics to know that paying less for something great is just a smart play. The Chevrolet Blazer will have you feeling like a math genius thanks to a majorly lower starting price than the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Heck, you might even feel so smart that you’ll decide to take the thousands you could save and play the stock market.
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Kia Sorento
If you’re thinking about kicking off a steamy love affair with a bold new SUV, just call the Chevy Blazer your own personal Fabio. It certainly is quite a bit more fab than the Kia Sorento, what with its chiseled features and muscular performance. Is it getting hot in here or is it just the Chevy Blazer?
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Nissan Murano
Like one of those spy thrillers where a clever agent dons a disguise, the Chevrolet Blazer can adapt its look at your pleasure. You’ll get more trim and special edition options with the Chevy Blazer than you would the Nissan Murano — not to mention a whole bunch more getaway power with the Blazer RS and its powerful V6.
Chevrolet Blazer vs. Lincoln Nautilus
Feeling like you want something a bit fancier to match your champagne wishes and caviar dreams, but don’t want something that’s fluffy and pretentious? The Chevrolet Blazer has you covered. With the Blazer Premier, you’ll get luxury comparable to what you’d find in a Nautilus without having to endure the indignity of telling someone you drive a Lincoln.
10 More Reasons to Check out the Chevrolet Blazer
Need just a bit more reason to set aside your inhibitions and ride with the Chevrolet Blazer? Fam, you are got. There’s no shortage of reasons why the Blazer is a great SUV, but we’re gonna try to boil it down to 10 of the tippy top.
- Style. Nothing looks like a Chevrolet Blazer. Not even other Chevy SUVs. The Blazer is a beast unto itself, meaning you’re getting one of the most distinctive vehicles in its class.
- Colors. When you look this good, you want to be easier to spot. The Blazer lets you stand out even more with a whole heap of cool color options. Our favorites: Cayenne Orange and Red Hot. We sense a spicy theme — just like how we like our chicken.
- Family-Friendly. You’ve got a family all your own, but you want a vehicle that can fill the people-hauler role without losing the youthful style. With the Blazer, you’ve got space for five and plenty of amenities to make short drives and road trips breezy and memorable.
- Flexibility. When you’ve got places to go and things to do, you need an SUV that can adapt. With a 60/40 split-folding second-row seat, up to 64.2 cubic feet of max cargo volume, and a bunch of available cargo management accessories, the Blazer does just that.
- Power. Who wouldn’t want an SUV that can pack a wallop? The Blazer RS is standard with a punchy 3.6-liter V6 that delivers a powerful one-two with 308 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque. Lights out!
- Ruggedness. If your idea of adventure is getting off the beaten path and hitting the trail, there’s a Blazer for you. With available all-wheel drive and an easy-to-use Drive Mode Selector, the Blazer can transform from well-mannered road performer to all-terrain conqueror with as little as a flick of a dial.
- Smarts. Driving ain’t just about getting from point A to point B. With the new Chevy Blazer, you’ll be entertained and connected whether you’re taking the straight line between those two points or the curviest route you can imagine. Features like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot put you firmly in control.
- Safety. When the whole family is coming along, you want to feel totally confident in your vehicle. Chevy gives you that peace of mind in whole heaping helping with the Blazer thanks to available driver-assist technologies. With optional Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Departure Warning, and Adaptive Cruise Control, you’ll always be cool, calm, and collected.
- Choice. Who has time for one-size-fits-all? Not you, and not the Chevy Blazer. You can take your pick from six trims, three engine options, and a trio of cool special editions. Because in America, there’s this thing called freedom.
- Style. Okay, yeah, we know this was No.1 with a bullet, but it bears repeating. Just look at the Chevrolet Blazer. Look at it. It’s just … wow.
The 2021 Chevrolet Blazer has a definite wow factor, and you can experience it for yourself at Carter Chevrolet in Okarche, Oklahoma. Holler at your boys and we’ll put you behind the wheel for a test drive.