Silverado Bed Options
When you choose the Chevrolet Silverado, you are getting a truck that is more than capable. It comes with a wide range of options to fit your working needs, including a variety of bed options. All Silverado models come with a high-strength, roll-formed steel bed.
- The bed comes in three lengths: 5’8”, 6’6”, and 8’.
- The maximum bed payload is up to 2,250 pounds.
- Every bed comes standard with four lower tie-downs.
- The LT trim and above come with the EZ Lift & Lower tailgate.
- For better visibility, there are available under-the-rail LED lamps.
- With the CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips, climbing into the bed will be easier than ever.
- There are two bed lengths available: 6’6” and 8’.
- The Silverado 2500’s bed is built using fully boxed frame rails and nine cross members to make it strong enough to support up to 3,534 pounds.
- For heavy-duty towing needs, the Silverado 2500’s bed can be equipped with a factory-installed Fifth-Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Package in the center of the bed.
- An available spray-in bedliner adds an extra layer of heavy-duty protection to your bed.
- Available upper and lower tie-downs are rated to secure up to 250 pounds each.
- The CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips come standard on every model.
- The Silverado 3500 has all the same bed features as the 2500 model, except it has a maximum payload rating of 7,153 pounds.
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY SILVERADO INVENTORY:
135 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.