A legend at any speed.
Customize your performance level
The 2018 Chevrolet Camaro offers the ultimate level of customized performance levels. With four engine options across its six trims, the 2018 Camaro lets drivers customize their vehicle to their desired level of performance. Standard on the base trim is a 2.0-liter Turbo SIDI engine, earning 275 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. You can also upgrade to a 3.6-liter V6 DI engine and earn 335 horsepower and 284 lb-ft of torque. Beginning on the 1SS model, drivers will receive a standard 6.2-liter V8 DI engine that produces 455 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque. At the top of the range, the ZL1 comes standard with a 6.2-liter Supercharged V8 DI engine that boasts an incredible 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque.
Performance at four levels
The 2018 Chevrolet Camaro offers four engine options across its six trim levels:
- 0-liter Turbo SIDI engine standard on base trim; 275 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque
- 6-liter V6 DI engine is available on base trim; 335 horsepower and 284 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter V8 engine standard on 1SS and 2SS trims; 455 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter Supercharged V8 engine standard on ZL1; 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque
Combining technology and luxury
With a combination of luxury interior features and advanced radio and technology, the cabin of the 2018 Camaro rivals within its segment. The new Camaro comes standard with an OnStar® Basic Plan, a Driver Information Center, and Chevrolet MyLink® with a 7-inch diagonal color touch screen. You can add features like a Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system, upgrade to an 8-inch Chevrolet MyLink® screen, and RECARO® performance front bucket seats.
Luxury and technology rolled into one
The 2018 Chevrolet Camaro combines a luxury interior with advanced radio and technology features:
- Standard OnStar® Basic Plan, a Driver Information Center, and Chevrolet MyLink® with a 7-inch digital color touch screen
- Upgraded features such as a Bose® premium nine-speaker sound system, an 8-inch Chevrolet MyLink® screen, and RECARO® performance front bucket seats
Partnering with OnStar®, Chevrolet has included a wide variety of safety features standard on the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro. With OnStar features such as Hands Free Calling, Remote Ignition Block, Vehicle Diagnostics, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Automatic Crash Response, and many more, you can rest assured OnStar and Chevrolet have your back. In addition, the 2018 Camaro comes standard with an air bag system, an electronic parking brake, and StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system.
OnStar® and standard safety
Advanced safety features are a standard on the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro:
- OnStar® safety features include Hands Free Calling, Remote Ignition Block, Vehicle Diagnostics, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Automatic Crash Response, and many more
- Standard electronic parking brake, air bag system, and StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY CAMARO INVENTORY:
5 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.