A Little Extra Room Can Bring Everyone Together.
The 2018 Chevrolet Traverse comes with a completely redesigned exterior for the latest model year, with new adjustments and details that boast confidence. The refined details on the interior level of the Traverse further add elements of distinction, with available features such as heated and ventilated front seats, Dual SkyScape two-panel power sunroof, and tri-zone automatic climate control. The Traverse also possesses a best-in-class cargo space of 98.2 cubic feet, along with a hidden underfloor rear storage compartment for even more cargo space.
Designed with driver needs in mind
Comfort and cargo space are at the heart of the stylish cabin of the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse, which also boasts an eye-catching exterior.
- Completely redesigned exterior
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available Dual SkyScape two-panel power sunroof
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Best-in-class cargo space of 98.2 cubic feet
- Hidden underfloor rear storage compartment
The standard 3.6-liter V6 engine on the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse allows for impressive performance in the form of 310 horsepower and 366 lb-ft of torque. The nine-speed automatic transmission assures that the ride you take in your Traverse is smooth, while available Traction Mode Select allows you to adjust the Traverse’s performance when encountering challenging road surfaces. With all of that and the available towing capability of up to 5,000 pounds, you can have total confidence whenever you’re behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Traverse.
Born to perform
A powerful yet smooth performance is just one of the many advantages of the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse.
- Standard 3.6-liter V6 engine
- 310 horsepower; 366 lb-ft of torque
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- Available Traction Mode Select
- Available towing capability up to 5,000 pounds
Standard safety features come aplenty with the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse. The SUV makes use of technology that includes cameras and radar systems in order to best protect the passengers and cargo inside. The standard rear vision camera displays a live image of the area behind your Traverse, while available surround vision uses strategically placed cameras to give you a virtual bird’s-eye view. Teen Driver technology also helps promote smart habits in first-time drivers and can give parents an in-vehicle report card on how their young driver is doing.
Safety on all ends
The 2018 Chevrolet Traverse makes use of a variety of features to ensure that you and your passengers are safe and sound while on the road.
- Rear vision camera comes standard and displays a live image of what is happening behind your vehicle
- Available surround vision that gives a virtual bird’s-eye view of vehicle
- Teen driver technology promotes smart driving habits and can give parents an in-vehicle report card on their teen driver
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY TRAVERSE INVENTORY:
8 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.