Make A Statement.
A small car with big advantages
The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic is proof that great things can come in small packages. Available in both hatchback and sedan body styles, the Sonic is a compact car that provides drivers with a fun, efficient, and practical vehicle. The car’s list of selling points begins with the available 1.4-liter turbocharged engine and available 6-speed manual transmission, which yields a peppy 138 horsepower and an impressive 37 mpg in highway traffic.* Inside, rear 60/40 split-folding seats help the Sonic accommodate almost any type of cargo, with the hatchback model boasting 47.7 cubic feet of cargo space when the rear seats folded down.
A compact car with outsized appeal
The 2018 Chevrolet Sonic is a small car with a lot to offer, both in hatchback and sedan variants. Some of the more impressive highlights of this award-winning compact include:
- Named Most Dependable Small Car by J.D. Power and Associates
- Available 1.4-liter turbocharged engine and available 6-speed transmission yielding 138 horsepower and 37 mpg in highway traffic*
- Rear 60/40 split-folding seats
- 7 cubic feet of cargo space in Sonic Hatchback
Loaded with tech
The new Chevrolet Sonic boasts the latest in cutting-edge technology, keeping you connected when you’re on the go. Apple CarPlay™ compatibility allows drivers to use their iPhone to make calls, listen to Apple Music, get directions, and more on the Sonic’s 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen display. The Sonic also has Android Auto™ compatibility, allowing you to select apps, calendars, playlists, or navigate with Google Maps. There’s also the myChevrolet mobile app, which allows you to start and stop your engine or lock and unlock your doors from virtually anywhere. On top of all that, available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi allows for up to seven decides to connect to the internet.
Tech-savvy, to boot
In addition to being dependable, practical, efficient, and fun, the Chevrolet Sonic is also impressively high-tech, as evidenced by this list of features that include:
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility with 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen display for smartphone integration
- myChevrolet mobile app that, when properly equipped, allows drivers to start and stop the engine or lock and unlock doors from virtually any location
- Available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi that allows for up to seven devices to connect to the internet
Safe and sound
The one thing that holds many drivers back from choosing a compact car is concerns over the crashworthiness of such a small vehicle. The Sonic goes a long way towards assuaging those fears, as it is the first car in its class to come equipped with 10 standard airbags. With a high-strength steel safety cage for added toughness and a standard rear vision camera that keeps drivers extra vigilant, the Sonic is safe enough for you and your family. For added security, drivers can opt for available features like Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and Rear Park Assist. If the worst does happen, available OnStar Automatic Crash Responsiveness System and OnStar Advisor can help you through it.
Despite its small size, the 2018 Chevrolet Sonic is a supremely safe vehicle, thanks to standard and available safety features that include:
- High-strength steel safety cage
- First car in its class to feature 10 standard air bags
- Standard rear vision camera
- Available Forward Collision Alert
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Rear Park Assist
- Available OnStar Automatic Crash Response System
- Available OnStar Advisor
*2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY SONIC INVENTORY: