Last Name Dependable, First Name Most
Three performance levels
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is exceptionally versatile, with seven trim levels, three cab lengths, and three box lengths. Across these extensive options, the Silverado 1500 comes with three engines to choose from: a 4.3-liter EcoTech3 V6 engine, a 5.3-liter EcoTech3 V8 engine, and a 6.2-liter EcoTech3 V8 engine. The 4.3- and 5.3-liter engines are paired to a six-speed automatic transmission, while the 6.2-liter engine is paired to an available eight-speed automatic transmission. When equipped with the 6.2-liter engine, this heavy-duty pickup boasts 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque while earning 20 mpg on the highway.*
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 comes with three engine options to customize your pickup’s performance.
- Seven trim levels, three cab lengths, and three box lengths determine your engine
- 3-liter EcoTech3 V6 engine; 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque
- 3-liter EcoTech3 V8 engine; 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter EcoTech3 V8 engine; 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission (4.3- and 5.3-liter) or eight-speed automatic transmission (6.2-liter)
Keeping you and your teen safe
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is built with safety in mind. Standard on the Silverado is a rear vision camera, making it easier than ever for you to monitor the surroundings of your vehicle. The pickup also comes with Teen Driver, allowing parents to monitor and set regulations for the Silverado when teens are behind the wheel. Parents can regulate things like maximum speed and audio volume, helping you teach your kids good driving habits, even when you’re not in the car with them. The vehicle also comes with additional safety features like six airbags, daytime running lamps, and a StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system.
Safety behind the wheel of the Silverado
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is built with safety in mind.
- Rear Vision Camera to monitor the surroundings of your vehicle
- Teen Driver for parents to monitor their student driver’s progress; set regulations like maximum speed and audio volume
- Six airbags and daytime running lamps
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
Technology throughout the cabin
While the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is built for heavy-duty jobs, that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice technology inside the cabin. This 2018 pickup comes with a Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen and a six-speaker audio system. Drivers can opt for a more advanced system with the High Country trim, upgrading to a Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen with Navigation and a Bose® sound system. The High Country also comes with an available Rear Seat Entertainment System with a Blu-Ray and DVD player.
Advanced tech features
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 doesn’t leave tech behind when it tackles its toughest jobs.
- Standard Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with 7-inch diagonal touchscreen
- Standard six-speaker audio system
- High Country comes with Chevrolet MyLink® audio system with 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen with Navigation
- High Country comes with a Bose® sound system and Rear Seat Entertainment System with Blu-Ray/DVD player
*Fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY SLIVERADO INVENTORY:
135 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.