Spacious Interior, Smart Technology And Sophisticated Safety.
Dependability from a reliable source
The Chevrolet Impala has made a name for itself; the model dates back decades, proving its dependability by name recognition. The 2018 model continues the Impala’s legacy at three different trim levels: LS, LT, and Premier. This full-size sedan moves with the times, improving its features every year. The 2018 Impala’s base trim earns an estimated 22/30 MPG City/Highway, making it a strong competitor in the world of fuel economy.* The exterior is sculpted for style, available in a variety of different colors.
It’s in the name
The 2018 Chevrolet Impala offers sustainability you can count on, with a well-recognized name spanning decades.
- Available at three trim levels: LS, LT, and Premier
- Earns 22/30 MPG City/Highway at the base trim level*
- Sculpted exterior for style and luxury alongside its dependability
- Available in several color options for customization and deluxe style
Performance to last
With two different engine options, drivers can customize their experience behind the wheel of the 2018 Chevrolet Impala even further. The base trim LS comes standard with an ECOTEC® 2.5-liter DOHC four-cylinder DI engine, earning 197 horsepower and 191 lb-ft of torque when paired to the standard six-speed automatic transmission. On the LS and LT trims, drivers can opt for a 3.6-liter DOHC V6 DI engine, upgrading their performance to 305 horsepower and 264 lb-ft of torque. The larger V6 engine comes standard on the top Premier trim level.
Customize your performance
Two engine options across three trim levels make customizing your 2018 Chevrolet Impala even easier.
- A standard ECOTEC® 2.5-liter DOHC four-cylinder DI engine is on the LS and LT trims, earning 197 horsepower and 191 lb-ft of torque
- An 3.6-liter DOHC V6 DI engine is available on the LS and LT, earning 305 horsepower and 264 lb-ft of torque
- The Premier trim come standard with the 3.6-liter DOHC V6 DI engine
Safety to sustain
In order to make a vehicle model last as long as the Chevrolet Impala, it has to be durable and safe. With standard safety features such as daytime running lamps, StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system, 10 air bags, and so much more, you can rest easy behind the wheel of the 2018 Impala. The Premier also comes available with Forward Collision Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning to further protect you on the road.
Safety is a big part of what makes a vehicle last. To help you stay safe, Chevrolet has added plenty of advanced features to the 2018 Impala.
- Standard safety features include daytime running lamps, StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system, and 10 air bags
- The Premier offers available features such as Forward Collision Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Warning
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY IMPALA INVENTORY: