Everything You Need, Every Time You Need It
A commercial van needs to be highly customizable to fit the unique needs of those driving it. Chevrolet absolutely understands this, which is why the 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo can be equipped with one of three engines.
- Standard 4.3-liter V6
- 276 hp and 298 lb-ft of torque
- Available Vortec® 6.0-liter V8
- 341 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque
- Available Duramax® 2.8-liter turbo-diesel
- 181 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque
When a business decides to buy a commercial van, its needs are unique and so are its demands on the van. In order to let you choose the power you specifically need, Chevrolet offers three engine options for the 2018 Express Cargo van: the standard 4.3-liter V6, producing 276 hp and 298 lb-ft of torque; an available Vortec® 6.0-liter V8, producing 341 hp and 373 lb-ft of torque; and an available Duramax® 2.8-liter turbo-diesel, producing 181 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque.
Size and capability
Of course, a cargo van’s versatility doesn’t just extend to its powertrain—it is also extended to its capabilities. For the 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo van, these are some impressive numbers.
- 135-inch or 155-inch wheelbase options
- Up to 16,000-pound Gross Combination Weight Rating
- Up to 8,600-pound (2500 models) or 9,900-pound (3500 models) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Up to 3,353 pounds (2500 models) or 4,311 pounds (3500 models) of payload capacity
Size and capability
While the 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo van offers you versatility through its range of engine options, it also offers further capability, first through its two options of wheelbase: 135 inches or 155 inches, and second through its various maximum weight ratings. For both trim levels, the Gross Combination Weight Rating is 16,000 pounds, and when it comes to payload capacity, the Express Cargo 2500 carries up to 3,353 pounds while the Express Cargo 3500 carries up to 4,311 pounds.
Above all, the name of the game for a commercial cargo van is customization, and when it comes to its features, the 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo van’s available features run the full gamut of its systems. Just some of these features include:
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Heated, power-adjustable side mirrors
- Rear Park Assist
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Heavy-duty Trailering Equipment
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Bluetooth® cell phone connectivity
The 2018 Chevrolet Express Cargo van also offers a huge list of optional packages and features. For example, there are available active safety systems like Side Blind Zone Alert or Rear Park Assist, technology upgrades like Remote Keyless Entry and Bluetooth® smartphone connectivity, work-related options like heavy-duty trailering equipment, and comfort-enhancing features like a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY EXPRESS INVENTORY: