2018 Corvette Stingray
The Corvette is long-known for its stellar performance; the 2018 model is no different. Available in three trims−1LT, 2LT, 3LT−the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes standard with a 6.2-liter V8 engine VVT with direct injection and Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation). The standard V8 engine packs a hefty punch with 455 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. The 2018 Stingray has two transmission options: seven-speed manual with Active Rev Match or eight-speed paddle-shaft automatic. With the power behind this vehicle, the possibilities are endless.
You know it’s got the power
The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray lets out a roar heard for miles, thanks to its components under the hood.
- Standard 6.2-liter V8 engine with direct injection and Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation)
- 455 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque on the standard V8 engine
- Available in seven-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Match or eight-speed paddle-shaft automatic transmission
- 16/25 MPG City/Highway with manual transmission; 15/26 MPG City/Highway with automatic transmission*
The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray’s sleek and sporty exterior is no surprise. The model is known for its suave appearance. In an effort to change things up, the 2018 model has replaced last year’s Sterling Blue exterior palette color with a Ceramic Matrix Gray. Available with a handful of new color options, the 2018 Stingray’s lightweight aluminum frame and carbon-nano composite underbody panels make weight balance and performance the focus. The new model received upgraded wheels to standard 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels for even more performance and style.
Elegant and sporty exterior
The exterior of the 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is built to perfectly complement the vehicle’s stellar performance.
- Available in three different trims: 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT
- Ceramic Matrix Gray replaces the previous Sterling Blue exterior palette color
- Lightweight aluminum frame and carbon-nano composite underbody panels for ideal weight balance and performance
- New standard 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels
Once you get inside, you won’t want to leave
Even with such incredible power, drivers still need to be comfortable. The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray combines comfort and class alongside its unparalleled performance. The new model boasts many available features including heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seats, a Bose 10-speaker audio system with bass box, and competition sport seats. With the latest technology, such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, the 2018 Stingray will feel like your home away from home.
Comfortable, convenient, and classy
Comfort is important to drivers behind the wheel of any vehicle. The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette perfectly melds comfort and class into one supreme vehicle.
- Heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seats
- Bose 10-speaker audio system with bass box
- Competition sport seats
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto smartphone integration
*EPA estimates. Use for comparison only.
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY CORVETTE INVENTORY:
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.