America’s Most Fuel Efficient Pickup
Stay connected behind the wheel
While pickups are built to perform, that doesn’t mean sacrifices have to be made inside the cabin. The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado comes standard with premium interior technology features like Chevrolet MyLink® radio with a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen. On the LT trim, drivers can opt for an upgraded Bose® sound system, equipped with standard SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and an upgraded 8-inch MyLink® screen. Other upgraded features on the 2018 Colorado include a remote start, wireless charging, and a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot.
Technology inside the cabin
The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado performs without sacrificing interior technology.
- Standard Chevrolet MyLink® Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- LT trim offers Bose® sound system, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and 8-inch MyLink® screen
- Upper trims offer remote start, wireless charging, and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot
Choose your performance
When choosing a pickup truck, performance is key. The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado makes it easier than ever to choose the performance that’s best for you, offering both gasoline and diesel engine options. Standard at the base level is a 3.6-liter V6 DI DOHC VVT engine, paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Together, this powertrain exudes 308 horsepower and 275 lb-ft of torque. Beginning on the LT trim, drivers can choose a 2.8-liter Duramax® Turbo-Diesel I-4 engine. This engine is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission, earning drivers 181 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque.
Regular vs. diesel
The 2018 Chevrolet Colorado offers a regular gasoline engine as well as a diesel option.
- Standard 3.6-liter V6 DI DOHC VVT engine; 308 horsepower and 275 lb-ft of torque
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- 8-liter Duramax® Turbo Diesel I-4 engine; 181 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
With the 2018 Chevrolet Colorado, drivers can customize their pickup on multiple different levels. For example, the Colorado offers four different trim levels for drivers to choose from. Each trim is available in two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. To customize the body, drivers can pick their preferred cab length, Extended or Crew, as well as box length, Long or Short. Once they’ve chosen their model, drivers can also decide between a V6 engine and a diesel engine to customize their Colorado’s performance.
Design your own pickup
Drivers can customize their 2018 Chevrolet Colorado on multiple different platforms.
- Four trim levels: WT, LT, Z71, and ZR2
- Two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configurations
- Cab lengths: Extended Cab or Crew Cab
- Box lengths; Long or Short
- Engine options: Regular V6 or diesel
CHECK OUT OUR CHEVY COLORADO INVENTORY:
15 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.